LED in the course of the Noteson January 11th, 2012 at 2:17 AM
LED in the course of the following considerations:
1, LED pin forming method
(1) 2 mm from the gel can be necessary to bend bracket.
(2) stent or fixture must be done by professionals.
(3) The stent must be completed before welding.
(4) stenting need to ensure that pins and spacing consistent with the circuit board.
2, LED curved legs and feet cut when attention
(1) the design requires curved legs and feet cut, bend at the foot of the LED and cut feet, curved feet and legs cut from the gel bottom position than 3mm.
(2) feet shall bend before welding.
(3) the use of LED tube lights inserted, PCB board and the LED pin hole spacing distance should correspond.
(4) feet when cutting machine vibration as the friction generated shear pin high voltage static electricity, so the machine ground to a reliable, good anti-static work (the fan can blow ions eliminate static electricity).
3, cleaning on the LED
When colloidal cleaning chemicals must be especially careful, because some chemicals on the colloid surface damage and cause discoloration such as trichlorethylene, acetone, etc. Available alcohol wipe, soaking time at room temperature no more than 3 minutes.
4, on the LED current protection
Overcurrent protection is to protect the LED series resistor to steady work, the resistance value is calculated as: R = (VCC-VF) / IF, VCC is the supply voltage, VF is LED driving voltage, IF is the forward current.
5, LED welding conditions
(1) soldering iron: iron (up to 30W) tip temperature does not exceed 300 ℃, soldering time less than 3 seconds, the welding position at least 2 mm from the gel.
(2) wave soldering: maximum temperature dip soldering 260 ℃, dip soldering time less than 5 seconds, dip soldering position at least 2 mm from the gel.